Friday 27 November 2009

Questionnaire analysis

Through the course of the questionnaire I felt that I chose the right question to help me have an idea on what my audience would like in a music magazine. If you go against the audience every time then your magazine will not sell. I came up with questions that were very relevant to the magazine and had a good variety of choices that had purpose with each question. Now I am going to analyse certain question to show you if went what the audience thought or had my own reason of not agreeing with them.



I discovered how diverse the genre of my magazine is going to be. The audience that I'm seeking out shows that they like Rap and R'N'B genre. I was suspecting that because Those too genre are dominate ones in the music world at the moment. But I'm bringing rock into this because I think that even rock and rap are completely different music but it blends in so well. For instance Lil Wayne is a rap artist but has now blend with rock music as the rhythm section and I think his audience will like that idea of the two genres.

As you can see the result from this question is pretty much even. I can see why no one pick the concert review or album review was because no one really buy albums these days and now people download. So no one doesn't really care what is in the album. In my opinion the reason why no one chose concert is because most people would rather the interviews or enter in competition or find out what is in the world of music. A concert review would be the last thing a person reads in a music magazine.

From the questionnaire I am going to pick the interview for my magazines double page spread. The reason I have chosen this is because I think the interview will be more interesting and you can put your views in the interview in the magazine about the music artist. You cannot put a lot of your writing skills towards the other ideas like the free samples.

As you can see with the question analysis above the people that tried the questionnaire didnt really like music magazines that much. Some people think that some music magazine are alright
but they still wouldnt buy it regualry. I fully understand because I rarely use to read music magazine before. In my opinion music magazine are really struggling compared to other genres of magazines. But for my music magazine I will try and attract my audience to read my magazine because I know what makes my audience want to read a magazine. I am one of the social groups (target audience) that my magazine is trying to catcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment