Wednesday 4 November 2009

Music magazine questionnaire

I am trying to create my music magazine and I want to know what my audiences are looking out for in a music magazine so what I did is a questionnaire to try and find out how my new magazine can catch people eyes and compete against other music magazine. I want to see what interests you in a new magazine these days and what you think that shouldn't be on a music magazine. I'm also seeking out my target audiences ideas of anything they may think fit in well in my music magazine. My target audience are mainly 16-25 because that is the age where people are into music and are likely wanting to know what's goes on in the music world.


http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Ct7dOWM3y54dvPDNew2d_2bA_3d_3d



1 comment:

  1. An interesting questionnaire Alex. Make sure that you use the results carefully to really analyse exactly what your target audience like and dislike in a music magazine. Don't forget - you can reject popular ideas but you need to explain why you might do this.

    ReplyDelete